Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Week 5 Assignment 2: Final Project – Design Thumbnails

My "Week 5" posts are dedicated to my mother. She is a student of the arts who has inspired me to reach for my dreams while striving to do the will of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, through listening to the guidance of the Holy Spirit.


From our proposal we had to come up with four design thumbnails using only black, white and shades of gray. This was my first real project using Adobe Photoshop for drawing. A better choice would have been to use Adobe Illustrator but I do know it as well as I do Photoshop and time was running out.

I ended up surprising myself with what I was able to produce in such a limited amount of time.

Week 5 Assignment 2: Final Project - Design Thumbnails

Top Left: The Word of God
Top Right: The Empty Cross
Bottom Left: The Inspired Word of God
Bottom Right: The Holy Spirit Descends

No comments:

Post a Comment