Sunday, November 8, 2009

Color Theory Wrapping Up

Color Theory has been a class with which I have had a love/hate relationship.

Love: I have really enjoyed the color exercises and projects.

Hate: I have never liked critiquing the work of others especially when I know that I know next to nothing about the subject matter. Also, I still find myself tripping over the language and terminology every step of the way because color is such a hard thing to explain verbally.

Today is the last day of week 5 which means that we have half a week of class left and only our final project. I will be posting the week 5 work soon but in the mean time here is a dump of the exercises and projects along the way.

Hue Study
Week 1: Hue Study


Value Study
Week 1: Value Study


Saturation Study
Week 1: Saturation Study


Week 3 Assignment 2: Color Exercise
Week 3 Assignment 2: Color Exercise


Week 3 Assignment 3: Color Exercise 2
Week 3 Assignment 3: Color Exercise 2


Week 4 Assignment 2: Color Exercise
Week 4 Assignment 2: Color Exercise


Week 4 Assignment 3: Color Project - Transparency First Draft
Week 4 Assignment 3: Color Project - Transparency First Draft


Week 4 Assignment 3: Color Project - Transparency Second Draft
Week 4 Assignment 3: Color Project - Transparency Second Draft


Week 4 Assignment 3: Color Project - Transparency Final
Week 4 Assignment 3: Color Project - Transparency Final


Week 4 Assignment 3: Color Project - Depth
Week 4 Assignment 3: Color Project - Depth


Week 4 Assignment 3: Color Project - Vibration
Week 4 Assignment 3: Color Project - Vibration


Sorry about that last one but if I had warned you, it might not have had the same effect. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment