Friday, July 17, 2009

Rough Two Days

Yesterday and today have been pretty rough for my family.

Mary's favorite uncle passed away yesterday morning. We spent the better part of last night getting everything together that she would need to drive out to Kentucky for the wake. It is roughly a fifteen hour drive each way. She has only been back for about a week and half from the last trip to Kentucky.

I woke up this morning not feeling so well: headache and upset stomach. Shortly after lunch, my headache became a migraine and I left work early. After taking a migraine pill and a short nap, my migraine is back to being a normal headache and my stomach is feeling better. Now my throat hurts really bad. Eating and drinking is very unpleasant. Ugh.

Long story short, I only managed to do four gesture studies for today's drawing assignment.

Week 1 Assignment 4 - B

No comments:

Post a Comment