Thursday, May 14, 2009

Long, Hard Road

This is going to be a long, hard road to travel but the destination makes it a worthwhile endeavor.

"Transitional English" is going to be extremely challenging. The professor gives what seems to be a large amount of reading and a decent amount of assignments to turn in each week. The nice part is that everything is due at the end of each week.

Reading the syllabus for "Strategies for Online Learning" made it look like it was going to be an easy class, and perhaps in time it will prove to be true, but just reading through the week one information makes it look daunting. Unlike English, the professor has assignments due every other day. I was hoping to get all of my work done on Friday night and Saturday which would leave the rest of the week free for family and church obligations. We would not be enrolled in an online program if a normal course of study was possible. I guess that I was expecting too much leniency from the professors for that reason.

Fear not readers. I will not only survive, I choose to thrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment